Welcome to our client needs list! These new items listed below are most needed by our shelter residents and outreach clients. These practical gifts go a long way in helping support the thousands of women and children that turn to our organization for support each year.
Please note we are no longer accepting gently used items. Thank you so much for your continued support!
PLEASE NOTE: all donations must be delivered to Unit 4, 52 West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill for security and health reasons. We appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.
- Gift Cards with receipt (Walmart, President’s Choice, Metro, Amazon, Shell/Esso/Petro-Canada etc.)
- URGENT NEED: Enfamil A+ 1 (0-12 months)
- URGENT NEED: Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, and body lotion
- Toilet Paper
- Paper Towel
- Tide Pods
- Individual saucepans
- Individual frying pans
New Clothing and Shoes:
- Boys pants, shorts, sweatpants – size 4 and up
- Boys clothing size 3 months to size 12
- Boys pajamas – size 8 and up
- Teen boys all items in larger sizes (L, XL, XXL)
- Girls all sizes running shoes
- Boys all sizes running shoes
- Women’s all sizes running shoes
- Women’s PJs in all sizes
- Juice boxes
- Individually wrapped snacks (granola bars, Rice Krispies, pudding, fruit cups, etc.)
Check out our partner The Bargains Group if you are interested in donating items from our wish list. The Bargains Group provides wholesale discounts ensuring your money will go further and they’ll even include extra donations to Yellow Brick House with every purchase!