Welcome to our client needs list for the holiday season! These new items listed below are most needed by our shelter residents and outreach clients. These practical gifts go a long way in helping us support the thousands of women and children that turn to our organization for support each year.
Please note we are no longer accepting gently used items. Thank you so much for your continued support!
Prepared meals or gift cards (Swiss Chalet, Pizza Pizza, Thai Basil, Mandarin etc.) for approximately 20 women and children at our Markham Shelter.
Throughout March and April our Markham Shelter Kitchen will be undergoing renovations.
Please note donated meals must be made specifically for Yellow Brick House and proper food handling, preparation and transportation must be followed. Find out more about food safety.
- Crib Sets (blankets and sheets)
- Baby monitors
- Diaper bags
- Car seats
New Spring Clothing:
- Active wear for women (yoga pants, t-shirts, hoodies)
- Spring clothing for children and teens
- Spring pajamas for infants, kids, teens and women
- Spaghetti sauce
- Individually wrapped snack items for school lunches (peanut free)
- Juice boxes for school lunches
PLEASE NOTE: all donations must be delivered to Unit 4, 52 West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill for security and health reasons. We appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.