Welcome to our client needs list! These new items listed below are most needed by our shelter residents and outreach clients. These practical gifts go a long way in helping support the thousands of women and children that turn to our organization for support each year.
Please note we are no longer accepting gently used items. Thank you so much for your continued support!
PLEASE NOTE: all donations must be delivered to Unit 4, 52 West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill for security and health reasons. We appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.
- Crib Sets (blankets and sheets)
- Baby monitors
- Diaper bags
New Winter Clothing:
- Active wear for women (yoga pants, t-shirts, hoodies)
- Winter clothing for children and teens
- Winter pajamas for infants, kids, teens and women
- Running shoes and winter boots for women and kids
- Winter coats
- Individually wrapped snack items for school lunches (peanut free)
- Juice boxes
- Canned fruit and vegetables (no beans)
- Peanut Butter
- Tuna and canned meat
- Instant noodles and Kraft Dinner
- Tinfoil and cling wrap
- Kleenex, paper towel and toilet paper
- Twin comforters
- Kettles and coffee pots