Welcome to our client needs list for the holiday season! These new items listed below are most needed by our shelter residents and outreach clients. These practical gifts go a long way in helping us support the thousands of women and children that turn to our organization for support each year.
Please note we are no longer accepting gently used items. Thank you so much for your continued support!
- Lactose free baby formula (Kirkland, President Choice or Walmart brands)
All new household:
- Crib Sets (blankets and sheets)
- Pots and pans
- Small appliances (toasters, kettles, and coffee pots)
- Cutlery sets
- Dish sets
- Twin bedding (sheets, blankets, comforters and pillowcases)
- Laundry baskets
- Sealed food storage containers
- Towels (hand and bath) and facecloths
New winter items for infants to teens and women:
- Pajamas and undergarments
- Warm winter clothing
- Winter coats and snowsuits
- Baby food (jars of food, cereal and snacks)
- Spaghetti sauce
PLEASE NOTE: all donations must be delivered to Unit 4, 52 West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill for security and health reasons. We appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.