Holiday Wish List
Welcome to our client needs list! These new items listed below are most needed by our shelter residents and outreach clients. These practical gifts go a long way in helping support the thousands of women and children that turn to our organization for support each year.
Please note we are no longer accepting gently used items. Thank you so much for your continued support!
PLEASE NOTE: all donations must be delivered to Unit 4, 52 West Beaver Creek Road in Richmond Hill for security and health reasons. We appreciate your support and understanding in this matter.
- Gift Cards (Walmart, President’s Choice, Amazon, etc.)
- Newborn Diapers
New Winter Clothing:
- Active wear for women and teens (yoga pants/sweatpants, t-shirts, hoodies/sweatshirts)
- Comfortable clothing for children and teens
- Winter pajamas for infants, kids, teens and women
- Running shoes for women, children and teens
- Tomato Sauce
- Pasta Sauce
- Individually wrapped snack items for school lunches (peanut free)
- Juice boxes
- Canned fruit and vegetables (no beans)
- Peanut Butter
- Tuna and canned meat
- Instant noodles and Kraft Dinner
- Body Lotion
- Kleenex, paper towel and toilet paper
- Kettles and coffee pots
Check out our partner The Bargains Group if you are interested in donating items from our wish list. The Bargains Group provides wholesale discounts ensuring your money will go further and they’ll even include extra donations to Yellow Brick House with every purchase!